Full assessment reports are available for sensory processing as well as visual- motor skills. It all comes down to functional outcomes:
- Sensory processing difficulties are important to identify and understand to better provide targeted interventions that support functional goals. For instance, difficulties wearing socks or sensitivities to loud noises.
- Visual-motor skills can also help inform therapeutic interventions for coordination, fine motor skills and self-help skills. For instance, crossing midline to put on a jacket.
Assessments are based on an hourly rate ($140/ hour), which includes the following:
- Initial consultation/ screening (in person)
- Assessment process and/or parent questionnaire
- Scoring and Interpretation
- Report writing (results as well as individual strategies)
- Debrief of results with family for full understanding